This page contains affiliate links for your convenience. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Here are all the things I use for home DIY, crafting, productivity, and blogging!
Home Improvement Tools
- Cricut Explore – My Favorite DIY Tool
- Cutting Mats – I Have a Collection of All Different Sizes
- Basic Tool Set
- Scoring Stylus
- Deep Cut Blade
- White Vinyl – Best Price for 30ft!
- Transfer Tape – Best Price for 300ft!
- Paper Cutter
- Macbook Pro
- Magic Mouse
- Ipad Mini
- Printer – For Wireless Printing
- Lap Desk – So I Can Work on my Laptop on the Couch (my favorite place!)
- Dropbox – For File Backup
- Adobe Creative Cloud – For Graphic Design & Photo Editing
- PicMonkey – Free Photo Editing Site
- Amazon Prime – So I Can Get Everything in 2 Days!
Apps I Love
- 2Do – The Most Customizable To-Do List App and Currently My Favorite. Totally Worth the Price!
- Fantastical – My Calendar App
- 1Password – The Only Way I Keep Track of All My Passwords
- Inbox – For Managing my Emails
- YNAB – For Budgeting
- Later – Instagram Scheduler
- Paprika – For Recipe Management
- Ibotta – For Grocery Shopping Rebates – Sign up and earn and extra $10!
- Bluehost – My Website Host
- WordPress – My Blog Platform
- Genesis Framework – My Theme Framework
- Brunch Pro – My Theme
- Restored 316 – Beautiful Feminine Themes
- ConvertKit – My Current Email Service Provider (FREE Complete Guide to Email Marketing)
- Mailchimp – My Previous Email Service Provider
- Board Booster – Pinterest Scheduler
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook – The Best eBook & course for Starting a Blog
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers – The Advanced Course is totally worth it!
- Nikon D5500 with Lenses– My Camera and Main Lenses
- Nikon 50mm Prime Lense
- Remote – For Long Exposure Photos so I don’t Move the Camera
- Light Kit – For Hard to Light Areas