Welcome back to the Friday 5!
If you have ever been to Ikea, you know that it’s easy to get lost in the sea of home items. Ikea is packed full of furnishings and decorations for your home and it’s known for being a budget-friendly option. Some of my favorite things to pick up when I am at Ikea are smaller decorations and accent pieces. For today’s Friday 5, I’m sharing 5 of my favorite affordable home decor items from Ikea.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
- This black and white striped throw blanket is a great find! It would look perfect in a living room and adds great texture. At under $25, for a throw blanket, you can’t pass this up!
- Most of our picture frames are from Ikea because they are such a great deal. This white frame is one of my favorites and looks great in a gallery wall.
- I can’t leave Ikea without grabbing at least one faux plant. I have a brown thumb so fake greenery is my best option for having plants in the house. These looks great just about anywhere and add some pretty green texture to your decor.
- When we were planning our wedding, all of our centerpieces were made using these lanterns. They are a steal for such a large lantern and can be used as a centerpiece or an accent piece. I love to use ours as Christmas decorations!
- Ikea has so many different storage options, but one of my favorites is this storage basket. I love the natural woven look because it can fit into so many styles. We use these to store blankets and other small items in our rec room.
I hope you enjoyed my Friday 5 for this week!
Have a great weekend!