Welcome back to the Friday 5!
Have you heard of Amazon Dash Buttons? If not, then all you need to know is you press the button and Amazon boxes magically show up at your door. Think I’m joking? I’m not, that’s literally what happens. Dash buttons are a quick way to order essentials (things you use daily) through Amazon Prime. I use them to automate all of my home essentials shopping. We’ve been using these little buttons since they first came out and now we have a large collection of them! For today’s Friday 5, I’m sharing 5 of my favorite Amazon Dash Buttons.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
- Tide Dash Button – For keeping our clothes clean. I think pods are so much easier than using traditional liquid detergent.
- Ziploc Dash Button – For when we’re down to our last sandwich bag or gallon bag. We have two of these, each one set up for a different bag size.
- Dixie Dash Button – For the nights when I don’t want to do dishes, paper plates are a must.
- Hefty Dash Button – For making sure we never run out of trash bags in the kitchen.
- Bounty Dash Button – For making sure my kitchen messes are always cleaned up. I’m a fan of the half-sized sheets in these paper towels.
PS: Amazon Dash Buttons are $4.99 but Amazon refunds you that money after you make your first purchase using the button. So basically, they are FREE!
I hope you enjoyed my Friday 5 for this week!
Have a great weekend!