Welcome back to the Friday 5!
I’ve been on the hunt for table lamps for our living room. Right now we only have one overhead fixture, but I’d like to add some a pair of lamps and bring in some more light. Lamps are always hard for me to pick when I’m decorating a room. I never really know exactly what type of lamp will look right in a space. After looking at lots of inspiration online, I noticed that lamps made of different materials tend to add a lot of texture and interest to a room. I’m always amazed at how a designer will incorporate an unexpected lamp into a room and it just works! Being the
cheap budget-conscious person that I am, I decided to try and hunt for affordable lamps that look like something I would see in a high-end design. For today’s Friday 5, I’m sharing 5 of my favorite stylish lamps.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
- This concrete lamp is totally unique and the geometric design makes it really interesting. I think this lamp was made for an industrial room but would also fit perfectly in a farmhouse style room.
- I love mixed material decor, and this brass and wood lamp is one of my favorites! The combination makes this lamp a perfect fit for a casual living room or a cute modern nursery.
- Clean, airy, and bright! Those are exactly the words that came to mind when I first saw this glass lamp. I think this lamp would look amazing in a master bedroom but can also be incorporated into a coastal decor room.
- I love the look of this wooden tripod lamp! I can totally picture it in a pretty mid-century modern room or even in a casual home office.
- This simple industrial lamp has a fun vintage feel to it. It would be a great addition to an office or even a fun accent light on an entry table.
I hope you enjoyed my Friday 5 for this week!
Have a great weekend!